'Pupils taught in vernacular do poorly in Kiswahili and English'
Teachers who use local languages in class during Kiswahili and English lessons are contributing to the failure of learners in these subjects.
Augustine Oduor | 4 months ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office