Gideon Saburi out on bail, ordered to self-quarantine
Kilifi Deputy Governor Gideon Saburi granted Sh200,000 cash bail; ordered to go on mandatory quarantine for an extra 14 days.
By Betty Njeru | 1 year ago
Kilifi Deputy Governor to spend Easter in police custody
Kilifi Deputy Governor Gideon Saburi will spend the Easter weekend in the cell after a magistrate declined to free him.
Willis Oketch and Joachim Bwana | 1 year ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits