Brewers to resolve beer bottles dispute in three months
Keroche Breweries has welcomed the High Court's decision to have the Competition Authority of Kenya (CAK) resolve a packaging row it has with...
By Antony Gitonga | 10 days ago
Keroche to pay extra Sh1b to KRA through new product
Tabitha Karanja admitted that the pandemic had adversely affected the liquor sector with sales dropping by 25 per cent due to the closure of bars.
Antony Gitonga | 18 days ago
Omar ordered to testify in inquest into Tecra’s death
House help claims the boyfriend spent money from Keroche Breweries owner’s daughter to entertain a white woman and his relatives.
Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home
- Shock as children walk in on 'cheating' mum
- Implications of BBI judgment
By Paul Ogemba
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga
- Scores feared dead as floods wreak havoc