Mystery behind release of four Kenyans from South Sudan jail
While the release has finally ended a three-year agony, many questions remain as to how the four ended up being sucked in a complex case.
By Vincent Achuka | 3 years ago
Another Kenyan held in South Sudan
A family in Likuyani, Kakamega County has asked the government to help secure release of their relative detained in South Sudan. The family told The Standard that their kin who has been working with different companies in South Sudan for close to ten years has been in detention for more than three weeks now.
Michael Ollinga | 3 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again