EACC seeks to recover Sh80m taken from Kenya School of Law
The commission submitted that the officials failed to deal with the public trust bestowed on them as public officials.
By Paul Ogemba | 16 days ago
Haji goes after ex-law school officials over Sh198m fraud
They are accused of colluding to have the money paid out to companies owned by some of the senior employees at the school.
Mercy Asamba | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession