Get to the bottom of power bills scam, punish those behind it
Preliminary findings show an elaborate scheme through which customers lost up to Sh150 billion.
Editorial | 2 years ago
Witness: I omitted PS's name from Kenya Power graft report
Mr Ndegwa had told court the DCI had directed him to carry out selective investigations into the Sh409m transformers scam.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 years ago
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben