Prof Davy Koech reveals how KEMRI was started and why KEMRON was rejected
Prof Koech tells of the pain, blood and tears that went into setting up KEMRI and why he refused to renew the patent for KEMRON.
By Caleb Atemi | 5 days ago
Convicted in old age, Prof Davy Koech never says die
His lawyers are seeking legal means of addressing the Sh19.6 million fine imposed on him otherwise he will go to jail at 70.
Caleb Atemi | 7 days ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western