Understanding the Kenya Union of Clinical Officers role towards full registration
Thousands of clinical officers turned up in large numbers at the industrial court of Kenya situated at the Milimani courts to have their appeal case number 9 where they are challenging the denial of their registration of the trade Union Kenya Union of Clinical Officers.
By Austin Otieno | 4 years ago
Teachers strike gold after 18-year battle
Teachers struck gold after close to a decade of protracted negotiations often forced by national strikes but left the Jubilee Administration with a new headache – that of managing the already bloated and unenviable public wage bill.
Kamau Muthoni | 5 years ago
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried by 1pm