Why two judges failed to attend Supreme Court final verdict
Two Supreme Court judges were absent when the final ruling on the presidential election petition was delivered on Wednesday.
Luke Anami | 4 years ago
Justice Mohamed Ibrahim's statement on retirement of Supreme Court Judges
As a result, and with a heavy heart, I hold that not only am I disqualified by conflict of interest in this matter, but I am also under a duty to recuse myself from sitting in any proceedings in this matter.
Luke Anami | 5 years ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio