After investments, 2021 turns into pain for Jua Kali artisans
As caution was thrown to the wind, lots of innovations worth millions of shillings aimed at mitigating Covid have run into disuse.
By Peter Theuri | 8 days ago
Why Kenya’s strong economic growth is not matched by jobs
Data shows most employment is in the informal sector that hardly gets government policy support and a regular income is not guaranteed.
Dominic Omondi | 29 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth