I don’t give my wife money and she is okay with it, Naivasha police tells vetting panel
A traffic officer amused the police vetting panel by claiming his culture does not allow him to give his wife money.
By Mercy Kahenda | 4 years ago
Police officers use vetting forum to vent frustrations
The just-concluded vetting of traffic police officers in Kakamega was a blessing in disguise for some men and women in blue.
Ignatius Odanga | 4 years ago
NPSC to review case of officers left in promotions
"There is no conflict at all. There was an anomaly, which will be rectified after the commission meets by the end of the week. In the future, there will be verification and confirmation to avoid such incidents," said Nkaissery.
Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth