Rubber meets the road as Nairobi Expressway tests PPP model
After several false starts, Kenya can now showcase the potential of the public-private partnership set-up with the country’s most expensive road.
By Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 12 days ago
Road projects to be completed on time, says CS James Macharia
He said the road projetc are under supervision to ensure contractors are working within the period provided for in the contract.
Boniface Gikandi | 15 days ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again