Exit from EACC haunts Irene Keino's hunt for position
The panel selecting new electoral commissioners yesterday took former (EACC) vice-chairperson Irene Keino to task over her resignation six years ago.
By Grace Ng’ang’a | 3 months ago
Irene Keino graft agency woes haunt search for IEBC job
Keino is one of 36 hopefuls eyeing four vacant IEBC commissioner posts.
Jael Mboga | 3 months ago
Intrigues around EACC eroding confidence in war on corruption
The intrigues surrounding the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) deepened with the resignation of its chairman Mumo Matemu on Wednesday this week.
The standard | 6 years ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration