Court enjoins 200 IDPs in contempt case against State
Justice Dalmas Ohungo of the Environment and Lands Court in Nakuru allowed an application by the 200 IDPs, who sought to be included in contempt proceedings filed against the Government and the Ministry of Lands over their settlement on the disputed family land alleged to have been acquired by the State for them.
By Julius Chepkwony | 4 years ago
Displaced South Sudanese appeal to UN to urgently send more troops
Displaced civilians and religious leaders in war-torn South Sudan appealed to the U.N. Security Council on Saturday to urgently deploy extra foreign troops as government ministers questioned whether more peacekeepers were needed in the capital, Juba.
Reuters | 4 years ago
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse