Woman says lover fleeing with baby
A woman has sued her Finnish husband for allegedly taking off with their baby. Ms Medhanit Minassie Okbagabir has filed a case at the Children’s Court in Nairobi seeking to have Mr Rainer Nordberg compelled to hand over the two-year-old to her, pending hearing and determination of the suit.
How did terror suspect ‘vanish’ from police cell?
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?