Snap poll on horizon after UK lawmakers vote to block 'no-deal' Brexit
UK PM Boris lays motion proposing an October 15 General Election after MPs voted to back a bill aimed at blocking a no-deal Brexit.
By Reuters | 2 years ago
"Endorsing May's Brexit deal is a deeply irresponsible mistake"-Sturgeon
Sturgeon says that there is no clarity whatsoever about the future relationship between the UK and the EU.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western