How to spot the red-flags and hire the right caregiver
Cases of housegirls who, instead of nurturing children, abuse them mentally, physically and sexually are on the rise.
By Kirsten Kanja | 6 months ago
Police arrest house help believed to have stabbed two children after being fired
'Instead of taking her marching orders kindly after the sack, she crept back to her employer’s residence in her absence and assaulted her children'
Sara Okuoro | 7 months ago
It is illegal to fire a house help without notice, court rules
Justice Nderi made the decision in a case in which a house help challenged her sacking by her employer for asking a salary increment.
Paul Ogemba | 1 year ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE