Waqo: I was only a loan guarantor for firm in Kemsa deal
MPs had questioned Waqo’s involvement in the company that won a Sh347 million tender to supply face masks.
By Brian Otieno | 8 months ago
Fired investigator links EACC chief Halakhe Waqo to corrupt deals
But anti-graft boss fights off accusations contained in a suit filed at the Employment and Labour court.
Paul Ogemba and Kamau Muthoni | 3 years ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga