Corruption choking Kenya as anti-graft agencies stifled
The rapidness with which the scandalous insolvency of Kenya’s previously blue-chip corporations is being reported should worry all of us. From Kenya Meat Commission, to Kenya Airways (KQ), Mumias Sugar Company and Uchumi Supermarkets, the trend is mind boggling.
Timothy Bosire | 5 years ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach