Could gene editing be the solution to food shortage?
The ageless debate on genetically modified organisms (GMOs) is getting a new twist as scientists make fresh discoveries.
Peter Theuri | 1 month ago
GM crops hold the key to feeding world's fast growing population
If we are to feed 9.7 billion people by 2050, we must act quickly. Genetically modified crops may offer a solution.
Ethel Webi | 2 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption