Gladys Shollei: CJ Martha Koome cannot be blamed for six rejected judges
In a statement on June 4, Chief Justice Martha Koome said she was not involved in the judges’ appointments.
By Jael Mboga | 1 month ago
Ruto allies forced out of plum House teams in BBI push
The changes are set to be adopted by the House tomorrow during a special sitting by the National Assembly.
Moses Nyamori and Roselyne Obala | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession