Women ditch the knife after circumcising girls for decades
“I did not know the practice was prohibited and when I saw my colleague get jailed for three years for practicing the vice, I decided to surrender,” said Maria Karlotou.
Irissheel Shanzu | 5 years ago
UNESCO: No country in sub-Saharan Africa has achieved gender parity in education
A new Gender Report compiled by UNESCO’s EFA Global Monitoring Report (GMR) for International Day of the Girl Child, shows that fewer than half of countries have achieved the goal of gender parity in education, even though all were supposed to achieve it by 2005.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?