Why cryptocurrency firms want to operate in KenGen's geothermal fields
The crypto firms are among a list of companies in need of intensive energy and want to tap into KenGen’s geothermal power generation hub at Olkaria, slated for completion in the next three years.
Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Prosecution disowns probation report favouring GDC employee charged with murder
The report by Samuel Ndung’u stated that the family of Njeri Kamande, the deceased, did not have an issue with the court granting bail to Paul Otieno.
Daniel Chege | 7 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties