Here comes the incredible risk of mistaking crowds for votes
Crowd politics is a sure ingredient for horse-race political contestation that is highly deceptive.
By Michael Ndonye | 13 hours ago
Regional parties demand say on the negotiating table
With less than a year to the polls, the push by top politicians to own political parties is worrying, with some registering new outfits.
Josphat Thiong'o | 14 hours ago
Race for Bondo parliamentary seat gathers steam ahead of elections
Aspirants for the seat that is currently held by Gideon Ochanda have started traversing the county to popularise their candidature.
Isaiah Gwengi | 1 day ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism