Waibara case against sitting MP to be heard afresh
Justices Asike Makhandia, Fatuma Sichale and Jamila Mohamed said the new hearing was to be on a priority basis.
By Everlyne Kwamboka | 9 months ago
MP loses last bid to block petition
How ex-MP gave fraudsters Sh2.1m in hope of Sh30m
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto