Court reverses Nakuru County's decision to alter tenders awarded to four firms
The judge said it was irrational for the county government to change the contract terms.
By Julius Chepkwony | 25 days ago
Nairobi, the city where breathing doesn’t come easy
Those who have lived in the West, East or other developed countries know that parks are part of the city system.
XN Iraki | 1 month ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries