Address education quality in urban informal settlements
Corruption and misappropriation of resources are rife within the education sector.
By Margaret Wawira, Valerie Karigitho and Caroline Th | 1 month ago
School to reduce learners’ trouble of 20km daily trek
Cases of early pregnancy among girls has been blamed on their parents inability to afford the minors’ transport back home or accommodation.
Michael Saitoti | 1 month ago
Tanzania to punish parents of children out of school
"Causing a child to drop from school for any reason is a criminal offence because you offend his fundamental right of being educated," Masaju said late last month.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes