Elections: Why free university education pledge is a long shot
The introduction of cost-sharing was done in the early 1990s under the structural adjustment programmes (SAPs).
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
We must hold Raila to account for his free education pledge
Hold it right there, Hon Raila Odinga, did you say you will offer free education all the way to tertiary?
Elias Mokua | 2 months ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru