Overcoming adversity: Girl working as security guard to raise varsity fees
Sarah Anyango, an orphan, needs Sh28,500 to join university. She doesn't have the money.
By Robert Amalemba | 2 months ago
Tough times as vice chancellors push for fee hike in universities
Vice chancellors of public universities want each student to pay Sh48,000 up from the current Sh16,000, saying the cost of training has gone up.
Augustine Oduor | 3 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru