Read between the lines of US President’s message to Kenya
Kenyans are pleasantly surprised that their most celebrated kinsman the US President Barack Obama finally broke the silence on his take on the coming elections.
By - | 8 years ago
US Supreme Court may not have final say in election
Trump made an appearance at the White House and falsely declared victory against Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
Reuters | 7 months ago
Stuck at White House, Trump seeks ways to recharge re-election bid
Trump, who is still contagious, has been looking for options on how to get his message out and cut into Democrat Joe Biden’s lead.
Reuters | 8 months ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed