Kenyans optimistic as economy rebounds
Kenyans consumers have become slightly more optimistic about their current economic situation, and expect better economic times in the next six months, as the business environment improves, a new consumer confidence survey suggests.
Why more Kenyans are angered by new lockdown, hardship
The lockdown and high fuel prices will slow down the economy.
XN Iraki | 3 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession