DPP Haji on elections: We are preparing to deal with hate mongers
DPP Haji says Kenyans will this time round see politicians being charged over hate speech, voter intimidation and bribery.
By Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Haji asks court to lock out Orengo from Ojaamong's graft case
He is of the view that the court should tame lawmakers who are lawyers from representing suspects of crime such as graft and abuse of office.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau