Former Ugandan rebel commander Ongwen sentenced to 25 years in prison
Dominic Ongwen, who was taken into ICC custody in 2015, was convicted in February of 61 crimes including rape, sexual enslavement, child abductions.
By Reuters | 8 months ago
ICC: Uganda ex-rebel leader Dominic Ongwen found guilty of war crimes
The crime of conscripting children under the age of 15 into the Sinia brigade and using them to participate actively in hostilities.
Jael Mboga | 11 months ago
Ugandan LRA fighter Ongwen denies atrocity charges, says he was victim
A Ugandan man accused of being a senior commander in the infamous Lord's Resistance Army pleaded not guilty to murder, rape and other charges on Tuesday, telling the International Criminal Court he had been a victim of the guerrilla group.
Reuters | 5 years ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship