Standard Group enters into Sh300m television partnership with Bamba TV
The Standard Group has partnered with Bamba TV in a deal that promises to be a game changer in the digital television space.
By Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
How digital migration has turned Kenya into a pay TV country
In 2015, Kenya transitioned from a largely free-to-air TV into a pay-to-watch regime when analogue signals were switched off.
David Ohito | 5 years ago
Majority of Kenyans still in 'darkness' after digital switch
Many Kenyans, especially those in rural areas are yet to buy decoders to allow them watch TV despite Kenya having moved into digital television signal.
Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM