If MPs who pass the budget don't need a degree, who does?
The High Court has annulled a section of the Elections Act 2012 which required those aspiring for election as MPs to have university degrees.
By Veronica Onjoro | 1 month ago
Use IQ tests, not degrees, to determine aspirants’ suitability
The current election laws require leaders in executive positions like governors and president or their deputies to have a minimum of a basic degree
Mohamed Guleid | 1 month ago
There’s nowhere to run and hide for academic cheats, says Mwiria
The body seeks to create a database that will include information on politicians, many of whom have questionable academic papers.
Brian Otieno | 5 months ago
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema