Discrimination case filed by a tour operator to be heard openly
Justice Jack Murima said the case is of public interest and declared its application to stop the media from covering the proceedings lacks merit.
By Collins Kweyu | 3 months ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui