Ipsos: Kenyans want refugees out, KDF withdrawn from Somalia
A new report has revealed total backing of the government by Kenyans in its decision to send home all refugees. According to the new Ipsos report, some 69 per cent of Kenyans led by Central and Rift Valley residents (at 82 and 79 per cent respectively) support the government's decision to repatriate the over 600,000 refugees.
By Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
Student crosses border for a third time in pursuit of education
“First of all, the fee is too high. Here we pay nothing. But in Somalia, it ranges from Sh4,000 to Sh15,000 per term. My father was unable to afford this,” Rahma said.
Daniel Wesangula | 5 years ago
Refugees Should be treated fairly
Established in 2000 by the United Nations General Assembly, the World Refugee Day is a day on which the world stands in unity with millions of people who have been subjected to political violence that drove them out of their countries in search of peace.
The Standard | 5 years ago
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE