Why member protection is the silver bullet for Kenya’s Saccos
The International Credit Union Day, which has been marked since 1948, is an important day for the global financial cooperatives sub-sector.
By Peter Njuguna | 6 days ago
Dispute resolution desk set up to resolve cooperatives' wrangles
Agricultural-based rural cooperative societies that were on the verge of collapse due to leadership wrangles are set to be revived.
Titus Too | 2 months ago
Kenyan cooperatives demonstrate resilience, concern during Covid-19 period
In a crisis like these, Cooperatives tie their business interests with a desire to support their communities.
Ashley Holst | 11 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption