KRA, Citibank in court battle over Sh127 million tax demand
Dispute involves services rendered to United Nations even as lender claims taxman applied law retrospectively.
By Kamau Muthoni | 4 months ago
I didn’t take the money, says man behind million-dollar heist
Omondi doesn’t remember the name of the person he dealt with at Kenya Airfreight Handling Limited.
David Odongo | 7 months ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service