How State has been fighting to stop tobacco use in Kenya
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Quitting smoking is not the easiest of the tasks, according to smokers themselves and some experts, who say it is better not to start smoking at all.
By Sara Okuoro and Sarah Kamande | 10 days ago
Fact or fiction: Debunking the myths about smoking
Smoking Marijuana is harmless: Various groups, including #LegalizeIt! have termed marijuana a natural herb and want it legalized.
Sara Okuoro and Sarah Kamande | 10 days ago
National Treasury’s high excise duty on nicotine pouches is ill-advised
Data released last month by the Ministry for Health found that 8,100 Kenyans die from tobacco-related illnesses per year.
Joe Magero | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession