Court hears how Nairobi businessmen faked engineer’s death to grab his Sh200m land
A judge has summoned the Chief Lands Registrar to produce records of land fraudsters who allegedly faked the death of a British engineer.
By Paul Ogemba | 6 months ago
Court allows Chief Lands Registrar to continue working from her office
Mwendwa was allowed to continue discharging her duties without interference pending the hearing of the application.
Collins Kweyu | 7 months ago
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday