Taxpayers still paying for State’s 90s money-printing debacle
The National Treasury has been paying for the mess since 1997. So far, the exchequer might have taken close to Sh26.4 billion of this cash.
By Dominic Omondi | 22 hours ago
Tighten your belt, warns CBK as new taxes raise cost of living
Regulator estimates taxation measures have pushed up prices of most basic items by 1.78 per cent.
Dominic Omondi | 5 days ago
More Kenyans hooked on loans as pandemic takes its toll
New data shows increased dependence on borrowing for sustenance, with many taking credit from one loan app to pay off another.
Awal Mohammed | 11 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession