Women and children bear the brunt of deadly Baringo revenge attack
The killing of 11 people in a wave of retaliatory attacks in Baringo County has raised fear that insecurity in the area has got out of hand.
By Patrick Kibet | 4 years ago
State sets aside Sh100m to bail out victims of cattle theft menace
The Government has set aside Sh100 million to compensate victims of cattle rustling, Deputy President William Ruto has announced.
Kipsang Joseph and Mercy Kahenda | 4 years ago
Problems facing women in arid and semi arid regions in Kenya
hese are areas with scanty rain or no rain at all.People here live a simple life with basic facilities; pastoralists go round perusing receding pastures. Women walk for long distances looking for a simply bucket of water with the heat and lack of most basic amenities men sit under shades playing indoor games.
Ricky Sumbu | 4 years ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo