Investors to wait longer for Sh6b Buxton Housing project
Philmark filed a certificate of urgency on March 8 seeking to stop the project from continuing pending determination of its application.
By Joackim Bwana | 2 months ago
PS says 582 new houses in Mombasa to be ready in May
A two-bedroom apartment at Buxton estate will go for Sh3 million compared to Sh6.5 million in the neighbouring Tudor.
Patrick Beja | 3 months ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth