Yatani’s budget should give crestfallen Wanjiku a good reason to smile
This is the second budget since the onset of the pandemic, the last full year for President Uhuru Kenyatta and the most uninspiring with no answers.
Editorial | 3 months ago
Improve public participation in mechanical budget making process
Political parties and politicians are letting Kenyans down. We should rescue our nation from what is essentially a perfunctory process of budget making which is very rich in form but completely bereft in content.
Anyang' Nyong'o | 6 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau