Covid-19 crisis calls for more budgeting accountability
It is no secret that the country’s revenue performance has taken a hit, but this is also nothing to be ashamed of; it is a simple reality globally.
By Kizito Temba | 1 year ago
Covid crisis calls for more budgeting accountability
Covid-19 has taken a toll not only on families and communities, but on government budgets as well.
Kizito Temba | 1 year ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja