BAT Kenya net profit grows 41 per cent on increased exports
?Cigarette maker British American Tobacco (BAT) Kenya is among the few firms that have defied the Covid-19 blues to register growth in profit.
By Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth