Biometric enrolment to curb exam irregularities – TSC chief
The use of biometric validation will assist in vindicating innocent teachers from being blamed for offences they did not commit.
By Jael Mboga | 4 days ago
President Uhuru party protests at ‘unfair’ BVR kits distribution
Jubilee Party (JP) has protested the distribution of Biometric Voter Registration (BVR) machines across the country.
Daniel Psirmoi | 4 years ago
Ruto, Atwoli differ on BBI shock ruling
- Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
- Bonchari, Juja by-elections in limbo as AG heads to Court of Appeal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- Kabogo announces bid to run for president in 2022
- BBI ruling: Ruto, other leaders react to shock decision
By Betty Njeru