Obama announces big support for Kenya, wades into controversial gay rights
President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Cabinet Saturday hosted US President Barack Obama for two-hour bilateral talks at which they sealed deals on business, affordable energy, counter-terrorism, anti-corruption, infrastructure, visas, wildlife conservation, health and agriculture, but they failed to agree about two issues: Gay rights and travel advisories.
Alphonce Shiundu | 6 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege