Police close in on six-man gang that held family hostage
Nakuru North police commander said they had established important links that they are using to track down the six-man gang.
By Kennedy Gachuhi | 7 days ago
Court lifts order by Natembeya to shut bars, liquor stores in Bahati
A High Court has issued orders staying the directive by Rift Valley Regional Commissioner George Natembeya that indefinitely suspended operations.
Julius Chepkwony | 1 month ago
Death toll in Bahati poisoned liquor tragedy rises to 8
The number of people who died after consuming suspected poisoned liquor in Hodi Hodi area of Bahati, Nakuru County, has risen to eight.
Kennedy K Gachuhi | 2 months ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself