Kakamega man sues AG Muigai for wrongful arrest and prosecution
A man has sued Attorney General Githu Muigai and Director of Public Prosecutions Keriako Tobiko for wrongful arrest and prosecution. In his suit papers before a Kakamega court, Gregory Shisia stated that on February 22, 2009, he and two others were falsely arrested and charged with the murder of one Peter Tomia based on 'false' information by a chief.
By Robert Amalemba | 4 years ago
Why Attorney General Githu Muigai is dancing to his own dirge
In the backdrop of intense back-biting, wheeler-dealing and power-broking taking place at Sheria House, Attorney General Githu Muigai continues to sit pretty.
Nzau Musau | 4 years ago
'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth